NuffNang

Monday, July 15, 2013

Weirdest request ever

Living overseas, it is almost expected that friends and family would ask us to buy stuff back that us can't be found or more expensive to get in Singapore.
Stuff like:
Nespresso capsules - bought 200 of them to bring back this time round alone




Nespresso machineS - by far the bulkiest and heaviest. Brought 1 back and have been told to buy another for someone else

Magazine - some magazine on human anatomy.
No. Not playboy.

Lego - mentioned previously

Cath Kidston and other UK brands - Oh like Radley. I haven't even heard of these brands before coming here. Not that that is anything surprising.




Rowntree - it is apparently some famous chewy sweet that is more expensive in sg. 😒😒😒




Last, and the highlight of this entry. Without doubt the weirdest thing I've had to buy in the UK is....




Nurofen express period pain.

I've been told it works wonders and can't be found in Singapore.
Not that I would know.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to help my friends whenever possible.
But errr....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha you're such a helpful friend. I'd definitely have drawn the line at a nespresso machine... Or maybe charged commission for my efforts :P

Anonymous said...

Actually i did. But the person refused to pay. :X

Ast

Aries said...

i.feel.u.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry