NuffNang

Thursday, December 12, 2013

porfessional fotolaughter

i was supposed to take a photo of this training centre i helped set up.

i brought my camera, i got everyone in position to pose for the shot. then i took a few shots and they looked alright.


then i moved them around a bit, took a couple more photos and decided i had what i wanted.
until i realised i didn't put in my SD card. -.-


embarrassed, i slot in my SD card and got them to go back again.
took the same few photos. then thanked them.


then it hit me that i haven't yet changed the setting to save the photos on the SD card.
so i had to apologise profusely and get them back again, before i finally took some photos that my non-CF compatible laptop can download.


although while i am writing this, it did hit me that i could have used the camera to transfer the photos from the CF to the SD.

oh well. 1 shoots and learns. =P


quite happy with my end product tho.


No comments: