NuffNang

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Still Learning

a continuation from the previous post.

when the officer called me and said that photo is not good enough, my first reaction was (in a loud booming God-like voice)

"WHO ARE YOU TO CRITICISE ME?! 
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY LIKES MY PHOTOS HAVE???!?!?!?"







but common sense prevailed and i didn't.


i listened grudgingly and take note of what he wanted.
4 submissions later, i sent him this.


in the end, i had to admit i actually prefer this to the first photo cos it showed the 2 different courses and it isn't as messy as the first photo. plus, i used Paint to paste the company logo at the top, which i thought looked quite professional. =P


anyway, it was quite a fun experience, cos it was like my first photography job.
dealing with the requests and deadlines of a client, learning how to position "models", reshooting 4, 5 times until the client is finally satisfied.
at 1 point, i wondered if the client thinks my only job is to take photographs for him as he would call me at 9am and ask me to submit another set of photos to him before lunch time.


=) now, anyone willing to pay me to do this full time?

No comments: